Have you ever found yourself scrutinising your face in front of the mirror and tracking the smallest detail? Like most of people, you too may have a dream of looking several years younger with flawless, great skin. Skin quality is generally a determining factor in how old we are perceived to be; wrinkles and fine lines being some more factors. Whatever may be your age, your skin comes in contact with a lot of pollution, dust, and make-up every day. It needs gentle care and nutrition - which is provided by all the skin and body care products formulated by Vichy.
Vichy is one of the most popular premium brands of body care, skincare, make-up, and anti-aging products that are owned by L’Oréal under the Active Cosmetics division. The company uses only one source of water for all its product formulations - thermal spa water from the hot springs of the town of Vichy, France - and hence, the name ‘Vichy’. The company is in this industry since 1931 and is one of the top two ‘active cosmetics’ brands in the L’Oreal group; the other brand is La Roche-Posey. Vichy is probably the biggest brand in European skincare and body care market. Being most popular in Europe, Vichy is best known for the ‘Dermablend’ range of foundations and concealers.
Vichy skin care includes an extensive range of products for a variety of purposes:
- Body care - targeting different body parts for radiant, glowing, hydrated skin
- Sun care - sun protections in form of creams, oils, and milks
- Hair care - effective products against damaged hair, hair loss, sensitive scalp, dandruff, oily or dry hair, etc.
- Make-up - top quality products for natural looking, flawless make-up
- Deodorants - alcohol free, kind to all skin types
Here are some of the leading lines by Vichy skin care:
- LiftActiv for anti-aging action
- Normaderm for oily, blemish-prone skin
- Aqualia Thermal
- Capital Soleil
- Essentielles - a basic line of cheaper products
- Vichy Homme that includes mens shaving and cleansing products
Vichy laboratories have been in development of a range of premium, effective skin care, make-up, and body care products since the 1930s. They have been pioneering anti-aging treatments since years now. They have also been tackling chrono-biological aging issues such as wrinkles and loss of skin firmness with their Liftactiv range over the years now. For effectively treating menopausal hormonal changes such as skin sagging and loss of skin density, Vichy has the Neovadiol range products; while for treating behavioural aging of the skin such as changes to pigmentation, balance, and expressiveness, the Idealia range is perfect.
All Vichy skin care and allied products contain a secret ingredient - Vichy Thermal Spa Water - which is extremely rich in minerals and is proven to have a certain soothing effect on the skin; no matter what type of skin it is. Vichy specialises in producing skin care products for all skin types and the formulation of each product is according to the strict principles that are stemmed from the pharmaceutical industry.
Whatever may be the type of your skin, your age, and lifestyle; it’s more important how you treat your skin rather than how it looks like. Skin can be transformed into an ideal one, if proper care is taken and overall health of skin is improved. Vichy’s range of luxurious and effective product range serves thorough cleansing and removal of all the traces of make-up and pollution; and remains gentle even on the most sensitive skin type.
The tagline of the brand is - ‘Health is beautiful’ and hence, all the products essentially focus on both, beauty as well as health. Nothing here comes with the chance of overpowering health to gain beauty.
Checkout the Latest News and Updates for Star Boarding Kennels featuring upcoming events and latest news on boarding kennels, cat kennels, dog boarding and dog grooming, servicing London, Surrey, Kingston and surrounding regions.
We are a specialist recruitment to recruitment consultancy in the UK. We are a privately owned business which has developed a reputation for both speed and quality of service.
The Star Boarding Kennels picture galleryshowcases our first class dog boarding #kennels and cattery servicing #London, Surrey, Kingston, Chessington and surrounding areas.
Ruth Moran is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy. We provide Recruitment to Recruitment (rec to rec, rec2rec) and recruitment consultant jobs throughout the UK.
Company uniforms in many ways reflect the image of the firm, and thereby one has to take utmost care to ensure that the uniforms are not only apt with the line of business, but also portray a sense of pride for the company as well as for the employees. The colour, design, and pattern of the uniforms are all linked with the business the company is involved into to ensure that the uniforms do not misrepresent the company. Besides, these days keeping in line with the taste of the employees, various style quotients and accessories are also added to the uniform to make the employee feel special and pleased wearing it on an everyday basis.
Aspect considered while selection
Nevertheless, since company uniforms are for regular usage, one cannot experiment much with the colours and the fabric of the outfit. Colours with dark shades such as black, blue, purple, violet are most often recommended and universally approved as these shades do not catch dust easily, or do not need a lot to maintenance compared to the bright or lighter shades. The line of business, job responsibilities of employees in a particular department also contributes to the colour, pattern and design of the uniforms. In most organization, the patterns differ as per the department you are working in because the higher authorities are most often obliged to meet external clients and interact with them on a regular basis. Some officials might have to travel regularly; some would be more into desk job while others might be involved in manual jobs and its supervision. Thus, the fabric used should be such that it is an all weather wear and is quite durable as these clothing go in the laundry quite often. Besides the weather condition you are working in, i.e., your job profile and the kind of job you are most often assigned, also comes into picture. Another reason why the pattern, design, and shades of uniform changes is according to the department or the team you are working with.
Gender based selection
The pattern and design of uniforms might also change as per the gender. The cut and make for females need to be definitely distinct and different. Besides they need to be uniquely crafted and should also be available in all sizes, for both males as well as females. Employees most often feel dignified with a well fitted uniform, made from the best fabric and something that goes well with their personality. These factors thus should not be ignored when crafting company uniforms for your most treasured employees.
Apart from this, the accessories that can go with the uniforms need to be also considered. The convenience of the accessories or its hindrances while performing the said tasks is vital when it comes to picking the right accessories. Accessories include shoes, tie, belts, bands and other essential items based on your job profile such as caps. An important point to be noted here is that accessories should be a cut from the same make and not too jazzy or look out of place.
Company uniforms depict a sense of pride and recognition for every person wearing it. It is thereby important that even the minute details are taken into consideration as it can make a big difference in creating the morale of the employees. You would be surprised to know how a small change for the better in the uniform pattern can bring to the work culture or the productivity of the work. Taking a random feedback of what most employees feel about the uniform and what changes they would like to see in them could also go a long way in bringing out the best uniforms for the firm.
Just like the employees of a firm, with the infrastructure and available facilities form the pride of a business, so does a business uniform. Business uniforms in a way represent your line of business, and also have a lot of reputation at stake. It is thereby vital that that the best of fabric, design and pattern goes in to form the best Uniforms for your firm or organization. The factors such as the line of business, the work the employees are involved with and the comfort of the employees are a few pointers to be taken under consideration in order to ensure that the uniforms are not only unique, but are looked up by other competitive firms and people across the globe.
Here are a few pointers that one needs to keep in mind when zeroing the best uniforms for the staff:
- Colour: The colour of the uniform should be such that it not only defines your business, but it is also incorporated easily in your regular wear. Your job profile is also a major factor that cannot be ignored when the colour of the clothing is considered. For Eg., people in the army go for earthly colours or the colour of the flora and fauna they are deployed to work in. This helps them to camouflage their existence during crucial times and also serves as the best hiding. The same way, in an office set up, we find employees involved in various tasks. Thus a lighter shade of uniforms can be settled for the ones who are more into desk jobs, whereas those doing manual labour may be well set in dark colour clothing. The environment, geographical locations and climate of a place also needs to be considered as uniforms are needed all round the year.
- Design and Pattern: When considering the pattern and design of a uniform, the comfort of the employees should be on the priority list. Also it should fall in the low maintenance brackets because they form your daily wear. One should rather stick to simple pattern and designs than adding any jazz to it. This will help minimize the maintenance, the wash care and other things associated with wearing them regularly. A company may also opt for a monogram that best designs the company keeping their vision and purpose in mind and what changes it would like to bring to the society.
- Custom fit: The clothing should come in all sizes to ensure that the employees of any body type; either male of female, find a perfect one for themselves and look great in them.
- Fabric: The fabric should be of the most superior quality and also an all weather wear. Business uniforms are subject to wear and tear and thus this factor should be given utmost importance as it would further increase the cost to the company to make new clothing as per the demands.
- Customised and Unique: One may customize the clohing as per the various department and it should be unique in its own way. However one should also note that although the uniforms are diversified with departments they should stand on some basic common factor to ensure that the portray unity and stand for oneness.
A lot of thought goes behind finalizing the right business wear and it turns out to be a task for many as it might take a lot of time if one goes into detailing with all the minute things that one would like to have in a uniform that best defines your business, looks professional and is also a hit with the employees. Some might take a random feedback from the employees and also take professional help from renowned designers who have been in this business for some time and who are aware of what works best when it comes to choosing the right uniforms.